Card ID Help Needed

Kekamba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Today I acquired 4 binders full of cards from a friend. Got all 4 books for a Quantum E760pt baitcaster, and a 6' 10" H Quantum Energy rod. The books where full of misc stuff, au's, gu, rc's, #'d cards mostly from 2005-2007 but it also had alot of modern era cards of HOF's and other stuff including a 1965 topps Frank Robinson a little rough but a card I probably wouldnt have in my pc had it not been in this trade.

Anyways I also got this Jason Giambi card/item. Was wondering if its a odd ball item or what. Any sort of value related to the card would also be greatly appreciated. Its going on my trading site so if its a anything special and a Giambi collector is interested pm me.

Giambi.jpg

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
That's what larryvan believes. Since it's a bin store item I wouldn't put a realistic open market sale value of more than half that.

Check his completeds. He sure doesn't sell very many.

Kekamba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well hopefully I'll find a Giambi fan and be able to flip it for a solid $8-$15 Scott Rolen or Joey Votto. Probably be easy if he was in a New York uni.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
That's actually a very cool item that I would love to add to my collection. I'm not a Giambi fan but I've been trying to branch out and add a few more things other than cards. I don't have any Reds stuff but if I ever run across any I'll be sure to let you know and see if you still have the slide.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online