Card show coming up - need cards for autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

Getting ready to go to a card show at the beginning of November. Two Red Sox signers I inted to get. Need a card of both in a Red Sox uniform

• Dave Roberts
    Fred Lynn - would prefer 2001 Topps Archives #298 (rookie card reproduction)

If you can help me, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jeff

have 1 Fred Lynn card, it is a 1990 topps turn back the clock card, lmk if u need it.

-Isaiah

if you get the archives card, make sue you prep it well since it is a super glossy card. Autos bubble a lot on those cards.

I was just looking at other possibilities. To all - I am open to suggestions on the Lynn.

Thanks,

Jeff

OK Just wanted to make sure you are aware of the super glossiness.
He also has a GU bat card from that set which looks sharp. Seen one end on ebay and one on COMC currently

Try the 2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Anniversary set. He has 2 cards in there, and the one of him batting would look pretty nice signed. Good Luck, Tony.

Good suggestion. I have the set but had forgotten about it. I will try to get another one to have signed. I like the base better than the Beantown's Best for signing. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Thanks,

Jeff