Card show grabs FT Football/Baseball Jeter Hurts Jones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2022 Topps Pristine auto of Aaron Judge, BV $600

LMK if interested

I may be interested yes. Do you have a photo ? Also, would prefer to trade for rookies of the young yankees if you have any of those you would be willing to part with for the Jeter

Thanks. I will probably have to pass. I see the last two refractors went for about $450 on eBay. Thanks again
Not shocked. My post is 4 months old and I haven't checked its value lately, but I know he's gotten hotter than he was early season. I'm open to current values if the Jeter is still in range. Haven't checked that since the spring either.

Not shocked. My post is 4 months old and I haven't checked its value lately, but I know he's gotten hotter than he was early season. I'm open to current values if the Jeter is still in range. Haven't checked that since the spring either.
I would say the values are very comparable. Jeter auto is on card too. I would be able to do it straight up for the Julio

I would say the values are very comparable. Jeter auto is on card too. I would be able to do it straight up for the Julio
OK - let me think about it. When it was Jeter + something, it was a bit more enticing than Jeter straight up. I know the values match, so it's more a mental thing for me ;)

OK - let me think about it. When it was Jeter + something, it was a bit more enticing than Jeter straight up. I know the values match, so it's more a mental thing for me ;)
No worries. Take your time and let me know