WTT/WTS Card show pickups FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll take it for the 2.50 f&f please post it up and send your paypal info. thanks alot

If you still have them I can use the Bonds, gold Shohei, and ray wave Alonso. PLMK if you like anything on my FTL.

Any interest in a 2023 Topps Gold/2023 Corbin Carroll RC
Thanks but I'm holding off on adding more Corbins for now.
If you still have them I can use the Bonds, gold Shohei, and ray wave Alonso. PLMK if you like anything on my FTL.
Which gold Shohei? I could trade the Alonso for the Votto blue refr and add in a 2023 Topps Gold Story /2023 in a Boston uni to even things up. Let me know, thanks.

Which gold Shohei? I could trade the Alonso for the Votto blue refr and add in a 2023 Topps Gold Story /2023 in a Boston uni to even things up. Let me know, thanks.

That works if we can do That works for me if we can do PWE. Will. You please post?

Back