Card Supplies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lemole

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi,
not sure where to post this, but is there anyone on here that sells card supplies or can recommend where to purchase? I'm looking for penny sleeves, top loaders, 900 ct. storage boxes......I know I can always go the Amazon, Ebay etc. , just wondering if there is a fellow Benchy that I could work with?
lmk
Jerry

Last edited:
I have thousands of lightly used and unused 9 pocket sheets/ pages from Ultra Pro and BCW if you need any. Thy're clean and the ones that have been used were just used and stored once. Message me if you might want some.

I have a 100 pack of new BCW penny sleeves, a 100 pack of new Beckett team bags and 25 used single top loaders available. You can have them for $14 delivered.
LMK,
Thank you.

I have thousands of lightly used and unused 9 pocket sheets/ pages from Ultra Pro and BCW if you need any. Thy're clean and the ones that have been used were just used and stored once. Message me if you might want someThank

Thanks for the reply, don't need any 9 pockets,
tks
Jerry

I have a 100 pack of new BCW penny sleeves, a 100 pack of new Beckett team bags and 25 used single top loaders available. You can have them for $14 delivered.
LMK,
Thank you.
Thanks for the reply, seeing what others in front of this post come up with, I'll get back to you after them
tks
Jerry

If you're in desperate need, I'll let them go for $12.50 delivered. Asking you first, as another buyer messaged me.
LMK,
Thanks.

i was just checking postal rates
i am in canada and it would cost approx. $15.00
for 25 regular tops and 25 game used sized tops.
probably too much .

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors