Cardboard Fan's mailday thread

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
A few I got in yesterday

The redemption is listed on UD's site as "In stock, will ship soon" or something along those lines and as I have previously owned a live copy and seen two others I expect to get that one in fairly quick

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
I picked the Smoltz up at Triple Play Sports Cards while I was down in Tampa and the Hanson AU was a redemption I got in that Jess bought me for my birthday (was real excited to get it in to replace the copy I previously had but was persuaded to trade off) everything else in the past week or so via trades

Smoltz AU #'ed to 291

Hanson AU #'ed to 99

Eddie Mathews GU #'ed to 100

Obak Heyward #'ed to 50

Chipper Jones SR SP

Warren Spahn SP

Thanks to everyone I traded with,
Mike

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Eddie Matthews kinda looks like Joe Buck in that pic...wow.

great pick ups...love the Horner and Dave Justice.

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
Some of the stuff I've got in the past week or so

Just Minors certified Jason Heyward AU'ed OMLB

2001 Showcase Rafael Furcal AU

2009 Topps Legends John Smoltz manufactured patch card

2010 Topps 206 Jason Heyward SP

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
mr. js36 - Thanks, yours are on the way as well

robert326 - Yeah... so were Neftali Feliz and Elvis Andrus... the Braves trade talent away too much

robert326

4.90 star(s)
mr. js36 - Thanks, yours are on the way as well

robert326 - Yeah... so were Neftali Feliz and Elvis Andrus... the Braves trade talent away too much

Interesting....Andrus I knew about, from his 2006 Bowman Chrome rookie. Feliz I was unaware. Were they traded together to the Rangers?

Just goes to show you the incredible scouting system the Braves have (and have had for years). As a lifelong Mets fan, I've always admired that about the Braves.

cardboard_fan

5.00 star(s)
Interesting....Andrus I knew about, from his 2006 Bowman Chrome rookie. Feliz I was unaware. Were they traded together to the Rangers?

Just goes to show you the incredible scouting system the Braves have (and have had for years). As a lifelong Mets fan, I've always admired that about the Braves.

Feliz only has unlicensed Minor League cards with the Braves unfortunately as he was in the lower levels of the farm at the time... they were both part of a bigger player package traded to the Rangers for Teixeira