Cardinal Collectors: Musial, Brock and The Wizard FT for Pujols PC needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use the following:
02 topps hobby masters hm13 $5
03 donruss classics #50 $12
03 fleer double header 231/232 $2, 251/252 $2
03 ultra #72 $1.50
03 ud patch collection #106 $2.50
04 fleer tradition diamond tribute 12 $5
05 bowman heritage 122 $2
05 topps update uh141 $1
06 fleer team leaders #tl25 $1.50
07 ultra #147 $2.50
09 topps update #yh48 $1.50
11 topps attax code cards #155 *Could not find* #155?
02 upper deck piece of history tape measure heroes tm19 $10
04 fleer platinum classic combinations #7 delgado/pujols $12
04 throwback threads gold proof #176 serial #45/100 $12
09 upper deck starquest emerald super rare #sq1 $12
10 topps national chicle SP #301 $10

What do you need in return? I would prefer not to trade numbered GU for base and/or inserts but open to offers if you have anything else Pujols. Thanks!

Hi
I fixed the topps attax card, it is 2011 not the 2010 i put down.
I can use these items below for the Pujols cards you liked. lmk if this works for you and we can post it up, thanks Greg

2012 Topps Retired Number Patches #SM Stan Musial
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Mini Relics #SM Stan Musial
2006 Greats of the Game Cardinals Greats Memorabilia #OS Ozzie Smith Bat
2011 Topps 60 Relics #OS Ozzie Smith

Still have the 07 Gibson. I am trying to get rid of most of my cards and concentrate on a handful, unfortunately Drew is not one of them but thanks for checking. Do you any method of sending pics of the two cards, you could even send them to me on your phone. Just need to get a look at them if I could.

finally got them to scan....but not sure how. a lot harder than it was before my computer crashed a coupl months ago..lol

pujolspatches001.jpg

top center of the nameplates is just a wrinklr in the penny sleeve
john

finally got them to scan....but not sure how. a lot harder than it was before my computer crashed a coupl months ago..lol

top center of the nameplates is just a wrinklr in the penny sleeve
john

Interested in both if you can find anything, LMK. Thanks.

Interested in both if you can find anything, LMK. Thanks.

pujols nameplates ($40) and the sweet spot patch (#/25..no bv..but gotta be $75-$100) for musial 08 auto ($60) and the gibson 05 auto ($60)?

Not sure if I'd do that if i were in your shoes, but it's the best i can do..can't trade the 2 patches for either one of those and the 07 gibson ($85)

your call ...cool either way

john

pujols nameplates ($40) and the sweet spot patch (#/25..no bv..but gotta be $75-$100) for musial 08 auto ($60) and the gibson 05 auto ($60)?

Not sure if I'd do that if i were in your shoes, but it's the best i can do..can't trade the 2 patches for either one of those and the 07 gibson ($85)

your call ...cool either way

john

I appreciate the offer, but I will have to pass for now. I will keep you in mind for the future if anything changes. Thanks for looking!

bump for response please, thanks

I could do the following:

That is in my favor, but you would be getting three HOF GU/Man Patch cards in return. LMK. Thanks.

Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Hi sorry for the delay still have not had time to see what else I have unscanned. I do know I definately have the hard to find Pujols Ginter hat card do you need that ? I hope to get you a list soon but the heat has been
horrible lately and have no energy after work :mad: Thanks

Hi sorry for the delay still have not had time to see what else I have unscanned. I do know I definately have the hard to find Pujols Ginter hat card do you need that ? I hope to get you a list soon but the heat has been
horrible lately and have no energy after work :mad: Thanks

I do not have the AG. Hit me up when you have a list and thank you!