Cardinals Signing 2/28 includes Pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I went to an autograph signing on Sunday for the Cardinals and this is what I got. I went with a couple of buddies and met up with Derrick(Drock).

I will start with the small stuff.

Cards
Tony Larussa,Ryan Ludwick,Colby Rasmus,Adam Wainwright,David Freese
Brad Penny,Skip Schumaker,Jason Larue,PJ Walters,Jason Motte,Julio Lugo
Jon Jay,Nick Stavinoha,Tyler Norrick

DSC00154.jpg

8X10 Photo Yadier Molina
DSC00153.jpg

PUJOLS 2009 ALL-STAR BALL
DSC00152.jpg

and a couple pics of Pujols
DSC00150.jpg
DSC00151.jpg

Last edited:
Wow- That PUjols turned out great!! One of the nicer auto's of his Iv'e seen!
Congrats!!

twins 1st game isnt till late this week dan, me you and gil needs to head that way

We were talking about going down there again on the 17th & 18th. They have an away game on the 17th and play the Pirates on the 18th.

We were thinking it might be easier to get the HOFers when they have an away game.

We were talking about going down there again on the 17th & 18th. They have an away game on the 17th and play the Pirates on the 18th.

We were thinking it might be easier to get the HOFers when they have an away game.

they dont go then, only one that is there on away games is molitor because he is a minor leauge coach

I think Pujols was worth the trip, but I like the Jason Motte! He was actually born where I grew up, so he's my non-Tiger player.;) Fantastic job.

nah, and carew usually leaves pretty early. he is the harder one to get out of all of them though

Are you going tomorrow? Gil is going over to the Nationals for some reason. I might have to head down there if you are going.