Cardinals signing+ joe mauer+david justice(lots of pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Yesterday i went over to the twins camp and snagged up 2 joes mauers, was really hoping for molitor but he didnt do it. one of the mauers is already traded for this david justice i have here. Today was the cardinals signing and i got David freese on a WS ball with his MVP, furcal on my ROY 16x20 with his roy isc., also carlos beltran on the same ROY 16 with insc. yadi on a WS ball, Skip on a 8x10 and lance berkman on an 8x10. I also got to meet dbarbos1 from this forum, great guy :)

photo63.jpg
photo59.jpg
photo62.jpg
photo57.jpg
photo58.jpg
photo60.jpg
photo61.jpg

Super cool, Drock! However, I still say that Lance Berkman pic is in the wrong uniform. :)

SUPER COOL! David Freese signed for free at Winter Warm Up in STL last year....was expensive this year, and did an awesome job helping us win #11 in 2011!!!

SUPER COOL! David Freese signed for free at Winter Warm Up in STL last year....was expensive this year, and did an awesome job helping us win #11 in 2011!!!

ya i find it not fair for you guys there at the winter warm up where you have to pay for each graph and here its whoever you can get in an hour and a half for free