Cards added for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TC84

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Check my FT folders in my Flickr let me know what you like! Willing to look at lists and photo sites. Thanks
-TC

Hi TC,

Looked through your Flickr and wondered if you still have the 2008 UD Starquest #22 Matt Ryan, 1994 Stadium Club #288 Larry Allen RC and 1982 Topps #486 Ronnie Lott RC?

Can you use any of these Cowboys?
2023 Leaf Draft 21 Deuce Vaughn RC
2023 Sage #57 Mazi Smith RC
2023 Score #228 Cee Dee Lamb, #229 Michael Gallup
2022 Score #375 Jake Ferguson RC, SA-MP Micah Parsons
2020 Score #416 CeeDee Lamb RC

Look forward to hearing from you.
JerseyGirl

Are you interested in Cowboys autos obtained in person or TTM? I have a few odd names... plus a few 1996 Edge Cowboybilia autos if interested.

Edit: looks like you may already have some of the autos I was going to offer but I can still dig them out if interested. I'd be looking to trade Cowboys for Cowboys probably.

Last edited:
I have a 2004 Michael Phelps SI for kids and a variety of other SI for kids. Unfortunately, many were cut from the sheets instead of being torn along the perforations. I can send pics if interested. Thanks!
Found a second 2004 Phelps still in the full sheet.
Rick

Last edited:
Hi TC,

Looked through your Flickr and wondered if you still have the 2008 UD Starquest #22 Matt Ryan, 1994 Stadium Club #288 Larry Allen RC and 1982 Topps #486 Ronnie Lott RC?

Can you use any of these Cowboys?
2023 Leaf Draft 21 Deuce Vaughn RC
2023 Sage #57 Mazi Smith RC
2023 Score #228 Cee Dee Lamb, #229 Michael Gallup
2022 Score #375 Jake Ferguson RC, SA-MP Micah Parsons
2020 Score #416 CeeDee Lamb RC

Look forward to hearing from you.
JerseyGirl
First off... my cat could have beaten up your dog! lol
Yes, I still have those cards. I rarely collect base cards now, so I'd have to pass on the '23 Score Lamb and Gallup. Also, I only collect Cowboys RC's in their NFL Uni's, and Ferguson is the only RC on the list pictured in a Cowboys Uniform, so I would have to pass on the others. I could do a PWE trade for your Jake Ferguson for my Matt Ryan Starquest (base). LMK, thanks!
TC

Are you interested in Cowboys autos obtained in person or TTM? I have a few odd names... plus a few 1996 Edge Cowboybilia autos if interested.

Edit: looks like you may already have some of the autos I was going to offer but I can still dig them out if interested. I'd be looking to trade Cowboys for Cowboys probably.
LMK what Cowboybilia Autos you have and I'll take a look-see. Thanks!
TC

I have a 2004 Michael Phelps SI for kids and a variety of other SI for kids. Unfortunately, many were cut from the sheets instead of being torn along the perforations. I can send pics if interested. Thanks!
Found a second 2004 Phelps still in the full sheet.
Rick
Would love to get that second Phelps in the sheet... what were you thinking in trade?

Do you have anything baseball that isn't on your site?
I have some autographed baseballs... Monte Irvin, Jim Perry. You want both of them for the sheet? They're TriStar authentic. Got them from those mystery bags at the card shop.

Wow! You have quite the extensive Cowboy collection!

If you have any vintage Cowboy needs LMK and I'll see what I have. I have a lot of oddball issues too.
Lol no just extensive Irvin collection... used to have around 1400 cards of his.
I'll take a look at any 60s or 70s Cowboys cards

I have some autographed baseballs... Monte Irvin, Jim Perry. You want both of them for the sheet? They're TriStar authentic. Got them from those mystery bags at the card shop.
That would work. I would be willing to send any of the other swimmer's cards along with them if you'd like.

That would work. I would be willing to send any of the other swimmer's cards along with them if you'd lik
Ya I'll take just about any swimmer cards... the Phelps isn't dinged or anything is it? I saw that card is on the corner of the sheet.

Lol no just extensive Irvin collection... used to have around 1400 cards of his.
I'll take a look at any 60s or 70s Cowboys cards
1400 Irvin cards is impressive but not as impressive as having the complete 8 card Cowboy's collection of Jerry Tubbs!

Here are a few oddball parallel Cowboy's sets that have Irvin in them I have.

1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX Embossed
1995 ToppsCowboy Team set Jacksonville Jaguars
!995 Topps Cowboy's Team Carolina Panthers.

There are 1 or 2 Irvin cards in all of these but unfortunately no Jerry Tubbs.

1400 Irvin cards is impressive but not as impressive as having the complete 8 card Cowboy's collection of Jerry Tubbs!

Here are a few oddball parallel Cowboy's sets that have Irvin in them I have.

1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX Embossed
1995 ToppsCowboy Team set Jacksonville Jaguars
!995 Topps Cowboy's Team Carolina Panthers.

There are 1 or 2 Irvin cards in all of these but unfortunately no Jerry Tubbs.
No Tubbs, no Trade! Haha I may be interested in the SB team set even tho I have that Irvin too. What were u wanting in return? I'm about to upload some more Cowboys Cards if u want to hold off for a few hours.

No Tubbs, no Trade! Haha I may be interested in the SB team set even tho I have that Irvin too. What were u wanting in return? I'm about to upload some more Cowboys Cards if u want to hold off for a few hours.
I'll keep looking for Cowboys cards for you. I don't have any specific cards in mind right now so I'll just set that set aside and keep looking for your needs. I looked at your Gold Haves adn noticed you don't have a 1992 Pacific Picks the Pros Emmitt Smith pictured. Do you need that? I have 2 if you do.

No need to hold or delay anything for me since I have a lot of looking to do.

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I always went out of my way to acquire them due to their popularity. All four of those sets I ran by you were trades with members who were breaking up complee sets. Cowboys and teams with HOF RCs were my first choices in those trades.