Cards are gone. Please close.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdink25

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a bunch of 1960 and 1961 Topps baseball in low condition. The issue with most of these cards are rounded corners. Have other years as well(up to 1980). Some conditions are better. Would like to check to see if any interest before going through all of these cards and making a list. Would like to do large trades/sales. Plmk thanks Butch

All cards are pending

Last edited:
Hi Butch I may be interested if I have anything you would want in return.Jeff.

I have a bunch of 1960 and 1961 Topps baseball in low condition. The issue with most of these cards are rounded corners. Have other years as well(up to 1980). Some conditions are better. Would like to check to see if any interest before going through all of these cards and making a list. Would like to do large trades/sales. Plmk thanks Butch

Butch -
I have some wants for 1965, they are listed at my homepage.

PLMK.

Thanks!

always interested in almost any condition vintage.....any chance of getting scans of a few just to show the typical condition ?

How about these?? Can send more. Some of the cards nave creases, paper loss, etc. Have a bunch of 1973 also. Butch

always interested in almost any condition vintage.....any chance of getting scans of a few just to show the typical condition ?

Hi Butch
I would be interested in the Cash/Kaline card along with any Pirates from the 60/61 cards let me know
and what you would be looking for in return
Thanks
Tom

Tom, good to hear from you. How are you holding up weather wise?? I think that I'm going to have to sort these cards out and make a list. Get back to you after the dust settles. Thanks Butch
Hi Butch
I would be interested in the Cash/Kaline card along with any Pirates from the 60/61 cards let me know
and what you would be looking for in return
Thanks
Tom

some good , some rough , but on the whole very acceptable for my purposes (i buy or trade for bulk lots of low-to-mid grade pre 1977 material , keep a few of the better one to fill gaps or upgrade my own set , and then SLOWLY flip the rest) so i am still interested depending on how many you have and just how much you're looking for in return....since i see in your last reply that you have decided to sort them and get a list , just keep me in mind when you get everything organized....

Tom, good to hear from you. How are you holding up weather wise?? I think that I'm going to have to sort these cards out and make a list. Get back to you after the dust settles. Thanks Butch

Hey Butch
ok just let me know

we only got a dusting of snow like 21 inches ha ha ha the gove put a ban on driving from last night til 9 tonight
staying warm
how did the burgh make out
later
Tom

Once you have a list and the dust settles with those in front of me I would be interested as well.
I have Topps Gold's listed on my site FT as well as Bonds HR History and I might also be interested in buying also.

Thanks,

Brad

Going through the cards a little bit now. Waiting for response from Jeb. Will follow after that. Thanks all. Butch

Hi Butch,
I may be willing to buy depending on price.Ill check your want list anyway just in case I can come up with a trade.But let me know on price.

Need a bunch of 61s, mostly higher series 523 and up. Buy or trade. Can list my needs if you want. Thanks, Jon

Hi - I was just wondering if you could put a '66, '68, '69, '70 lot together and what the price might be?

Gord