Case hit from random packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
2 packs of Diamond Kings, 2 packs of Finest, 1 pack of Heritage and Stadium Club.
Opened the Finest first as another customer and owner wanted to see what I got. Saw the redemptiom and got excited as did they, nope not Bryant. That and the 95 Trout only noteworthy cards. Then the DK, saw a James McCann RC right off the bat then got Joc 20/299. Next pack got Aficonado Freddie Freeman insert. Heritage nothing great but did get 2 Tigers. Stadium Club didnt appear to be anything to spectacular, 2 Tigers and a Terry Pendleton Members Only. Then after some ebay/beckett checking those Members Only though no serial are case hits with a print run of 7.
20150702_133427_zpssrd7afe5.jpg

Nice pull, however, I would be extremely upset if I bought a case and that was considered the case hit!

Nice hits for opening just a handful of packs. You never know with player collectors or team collectors you may get a decent return on that card - should at least pay for the pack!

I haven't had a beckett or online in years, I barely even buy cards besides for TTM or in person autographs anymore. Current guys