CASE HIT SSP!! Break Complete! 2020 Topps Series 2 JUMBO Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay the team randomization is complete and I have added all of the teams next to your names. Please let me know if any of you make any trades and I will update your teams. We will plan to do this break on Friday 7/10 at 4pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

I got the As and the Tigers, but am not attached to either. If someone really wants one of those teams hit me up for a trade.

Checking out Target to see if any retail stuff came in..........just in case taking my credit card.....Best regards, David PS if no baseball cards....fruit and vegts

Should be back in time for the break....but I can always watch the video.....Good luck everyone! Best regards, David PS no 2020 bowman or Topps II at Target.....going to hobby store to see if they have a few packs lefted over from their shipment.

I tried to watch a break, after the live broadcast had ended. I wasn't able to give it to work. Should these clips be available at anytime? Thanks, Dave

Should be back in time for the break....but I can always watch the video.....Good luck everyone! Best regards, David PS no 2020 bowman or Topps II at Target.....going to hobby store to see if they have a few packs lefted over from their shipment.

Sounds good David...good luck in the break and in your search for packs!

Mike

I tried to watch a break, after the live broadcast had ended. I wasn't able to give it to work. Should these clips be available at anytime? Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,

Yes, the videos are available to watch after the live break...it might have still been uploading when you tried to watch there may be a small window where it will not play until it is uploaded not sure about that though.

Mike