Caught a big Trout & a former MVP IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to a few games over the last week or so. 1st was Dale Murphy appearance at the stockton ports game. Got 6 autos of him, a very nice guy.
Then I went back a few days later since the RC Quakes were in town with the recently called up Mike Trout. He is a stud, hit a hr at the game and has lightning fast speed. Got him on a few balls, 8x10, bobblehead, etc.
Then on wednesday I went to the modesto game to see high desert. I set a personal record for most autos before a game with 118! I had 52 shaver hansens & 47 rich poythress's. Thanks to help from Jenna I was able to get them all signed. As a team eveyone on high desert was great. They were actually laughing when we handed them the cards, they had never seen so many. Scans are below dupes as always are available.

scan0033.jpg

scan0034.jpg

Mike Trout
trout006.jpg
Trout Futures game 8x10 I took at the game
scan0037-1.jpg
3 Trout SS California League balls
trout010.jpg
Trout Angels Bobblehead
trout011.jpg
trout012.jpg
scan0036-1.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

Grant Green futures game 8x10 taken by me
scan0032.jpg

47 Rich Poythress autos
scan0031.jpg

52 Shaver Hansen Autos
scan0030-1.jpg
scan0029-2.jpg

that's quite a few autos....let me know if you are interested in trading for a trout baseball....would be interested...congrats!!