Cecil Fielder and Frank Tanana signing 9/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Gonna be going to this atleast for Cecil to get a ball with a "Big Daddy" inscription since I've yet to see one with that.
Tanana is $10 per and free inscriptions
Fielder is $20 per and $10 per inscription
So if anyone needs help shoot me a message, both have been feasible TTM so that's why I am going to help out with this one, I learned my lesson last time by offering help with a non TTM guy and got flooded with way more then I bargained for

As soon as I read this I went straight to Legends site :)
I need to get both on balls, hopefully my parents will buy me a few more. I really need to find a job. GR sucks for them :p

that it does because I'm still looking and might end up moving out to CT before the end of the year. No pro teams but minor league team's that atleast play Erie and I suppose only like 1.5hrs from both Fenway and Yankee Stadium where I could go wear the D proudly and hopefully not get into any fights lol

Last edited:
that it does because I'm still looking and might end up moving out to CT before the end of the year. No pro teams but minor league team's that atleast play Erie and I suppose only like 1.5hrs from both Fenway and Yankee Stadium where I could go where the D proudly and hopefully not get into any fights lol

Good luck in your search. Im in school so moving isnt an option right now. However Im going to try and land a nice accounting internship with the Whitecaps for next fall. Hopefully my horrible resume wont just get tossed :p .

As for the fights, just make sure you win, or throw them to the ground like Porcello :D .

this is next weekend, have no plans on going to Tanana as of now and just Fielder so if anyone needs something signed lmk, I do have a card signed by him that I could sell for cheaper then $20 if you are just wanting a signed card of his