CFL Canadian Football League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordo47

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Does anyone collect these? I have lots of vintage to trade/sell. Many played in the U.S. Etcheverry, Mann, Kapp, Theisman,, Knox, Flutie. Also many others placed in the top 5 for Heisman voting. Bright('51), Faloney ('53), Duncan('58), Kapp('58), Brown('56), Stephens('61), Clemens(74), Ismail('60). LMK what you like. Gordo 47

Last edited:
i might be interested, depending on condition and prices
i only have hockey to trade

Was there a specific player or year you'd like? I have a lot of these cards. Older ones will be vgx( very clean) or ex. '71, & '72 will be much better.

hi sorry i didnt see the alert that you responded to my thread.
as for your hockey collecting i have none from those requirements.
perhaps i could buy if the prices are right lol.
send me a list when u have time
i am interested

I have about 600 cards from '58T to '72 OPC CFL but don't have an inventory list. I could put together something if I know the years you prefer and condition. Do you want a few from each year or certain teams or players or ones from certain colleges ( many went to U.S. colleges), or team cards.? I could put together 9 from each year so that you can fill a plastic sheet. PLMK.. Gord