Changed email and have new trader avatar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

new trader?? how did that happen? i personally have done several deals with you. must be a Bench computer glitch

It seems to be every time I update my email.

Hope The Bench staff can sort this out since it is kind of embarrassing! :-|

Marlies

I think I was able to fix it for you. If it does not show up as changed after the next time you log in - a more savvy mod will have to help you out. Thanks.

I think I was able to fix it for you. If it does not show up as changed after the next time you log in - a more savvy mod will have to help you out. Thanks.

Still a "New Trader" after logging in again. :-|

Marlies

This has been taken care of. It has to be done by a mod with admin privileges. Our system is configured when someone changes their email address that it auto-defaults to the MSF/Rookie setting to protect members.

Steph

This has been taken care of. It has to be done by a mod with admin privileges. Our system is configured when someone changes their email address that it auto-defaults to the MSF/Rookie setting to protect members.

Steph

Thanks! :)

Marlies

Not to hijack this thread, but I also noticed I have the "New Trader" avatar, but am in the Hall of Fame.

Thanks.