Checklist for 2021 Leaf Pop Century

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looks like The Cardboard Connection has the checklist for this years set. Looks to be better than past years the cut autos in my eyes are lacking. For myself I'm wondering if they will come out with a 8x10 autographed photographed offering again.

I grabbed a box, lot of good names in there. Are the cuts 1/1s?
For the most part no. Remember last year most of the cuts offered for sale were a Clinton or a Jenner. Bet that a Trump auto will join that group.

Yeah the lesser names will be more plentiful I'm sure. The good ones probably less than 5.
Hope you do well on your box. I have been watching breaks on the web and they look to be from fun to heartbreaking. I can't remember this product having a swatch in every box before. Saw a couple that had two swatches and just two common autos. As far as the cuts last year they were two or three per case but this year so far looks to be one or two case. Good luck.

Hope you do well on your box. I have been watching breaks on the web and they look to be from fun to heartbreaking. I can't remember this product having a swatch in every box before. Saw a couple that had two swatches and just two common autos. As far as the cuts last year they were two or three per case but this year so far looks to be one or two case. Good luck.
I got the red white and blue box, which is 4 autos no relics. I got christina ricci, keifer Sutherland, cheech Marin, and John cusack.

I got the red white and blue box, which is 4 autos no relics. I got christina ricci, keifer Sutherland, cheech Marin, and John cusack.
Nice box. The other boxes are going for around $250, what are yours going for?

Last edited: