Checkoutmycards.com BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

premium1981

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just giving a heads up incase some of you had not seen this.

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Specials

Thank you for helping CheckOutMyCards.com grow to nearly 1,000,000 cards. We want to give thanks by offering some outstanding specials.
Shipping: Save up to 80%

$4.95 base plus a 5¢ per card (UNLIMITED!)
– This is an 80% discount compared to standard shipping after the 11th card.
– Shipment requests must be placed by Monday, November 30th 11:59 PM
Store Credit: Get an extra 10% Free!!!

Buy $100 or more store credit and receive and extra 10% store credit for free!
– Store credit must be purchased on Thursday or Friday from here https://www.checkoutmycards.com/Manage/AddCredit.aspx
– Checks & money orders must be post marked on Friday November 27th and include a note to include “Extra 10% Free”.
$10 Coupon with CheckOutMyCards.com Order

Place an order by Monday, November 30th 11:59 PM and receive a $10 OFF coupon that is good for any processing service.
– Learn more about how to use CheckOutMyCards.com to sell your cards
Buy Unopened Boxes & Cases with Store Credit

$115 store credit buys $100 Blowout Cards Gift Certificate.
– Redemption request must be placed on Thursday or Friday from here https://www.checkoutmycards.com/Mana...oreCredit.aspx
– This can be used in conjunction with the amazing discounts that Blowout Cards is offering for Black Friday. Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

I just talked to Tom Fish from Blowout Cards, and he mentioned that their website is setting records for traffic due to their specials. Make sure to check them out.
$15 Coupon with Blowout Cards Orders

Orders placed with BlowoutCards.com by the end of the day Friday will include a coupon from CheckOutMyCards.com.
– The coupon gives you FREE Express processing for 24 cards. ($15 Value)

Thanks,
Tim Getsch
CheckOutMyCards.com Founder

Thanks for the information...I have the dayoff tomorrow....used blowoutcards inc before and Might get myself a couple of boxes. Best regards, David

It says Thanksgiving special but I can not get the special shipping button to appear. I have logged in. I am stuck with the standard shipping. I have 33 cards in my cart so shipping is $11. What am I doing wrong?

Shawn

It says Thanksgiving special but I can not get the special shipping button to appear. I have logged in. I am stuck with the standard shipping. I have 33 cards in my cart so shipping is $11. What am I doing wrong?

Shawn

Hi Shawn! Noticed the staff of that site has an email. You may want to email them and see if theres a problem or if they can help you. Best regards, David

Shawn

Have you tried paying with store credit?

It wasnt letting me click on the special shipping option until I paid with it through store credit I deposited (although you can only put it in increments of 10 which is kind of a pain). Once I did it that way though it worked fine

Last edited:
That sure was a fun weekend as far as sales went. I sold almost 400 cards just over the last 3-4 days. Bought a lot of cards as well, and got some great deals. I wish they would of done their $3 flat shipping again, but I guess $.05 a card wasn't too bad. I think that goes through today if anyone else is wanting to take advantage.

I purchased 50 cards this weekend. I will see how this goes and may do another order in a few weeks.

Shawn

I'm waiting to hear back on a few offers so tonight I will be cashing in on the shipping deal for my 100+ cards (40 or so I bought this weekend).

Got my order today. Nice cards.

Do they have shipping specials any other time of the year? Or is it just for Black Friday?

Shawn