Chicago Sun-Times November Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just got back from the show, I think I bought more cards at this one than any other one I can remember! Seems like they had more dime and quarter boxes at this one, which is what I mainly dig through.

Found this in a dime box at the show, had no idea of its value until I brought it home and looked it up!

1997 Fleer #512 David Arias-Ortiz RC (BV $40!!!)

Just got back from the show, I think I bought more cards at this one than any other one I can remember! Seems like they had more dime and quarter boxes at this one, which is what I mainly dig through.

Found this in a dime box at the show, had no idea of its value until I brought it home and looked it up!

1997 Fleer #512 David Arias-Ortiz RC (BV $40!!!)

Same here. I thought there were more memorabilia dealers vs last year, but I love those dime/quarter boxes as well. Picked up several SP's from older sets and the best deal I found was the gentlemen selling vintage 1962 high numbers and stars in decent shape for $2 each. Picked up Gil Hodges, Whitey Ford AS, Elston Howard, Koufax SO Leaders, Two Higher Series Unmarked Checklists, Mays/Cepeda HR Leaders, Al Kaline AS, Jim Kaat, Cepeda AS, Howard AS, Hank Bauer, Clendenon RC and 7 high numbers plus a few other minor stars:D $2 each! I wish I had found this table earlier in the day!

Scott