"Chicken Man" Delivers Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Saw Wade Boggs, notorious for eating chicken before every game, had been signing on SCN. So I took the chance and sent him $5 and a 1992 Diamond Kings card.

Got it back today in only six days from Florida to Minnesota, signed perfectly in blue sharpie. Definitely a great success for my collection. He has been signing for about a month now with very quick returns. The longest I've seen is about 15 days, but there are also people getting them back from 4-5 months ago.

Thanks for reading and God Bless.

Dylan

It seems like Wade goes on signing spurts every so often. I was fortunate enough to get him during one of these spurts in 2007. Sent him a chicken cook book in fact.
83F_179_Boggs.jpg

It seems like Wade goes on signing spurts every so often. I was fortunate enough to get him during one of these spurts in 2007. Sent him a chicken cook book in fact.

I have noticed that too. Ryne Sandberg and Chris Sabo do the same thing, but it seems like Boggs has a wider window of opportunity for ttmers. That is a very nice card, especially with the inscription. Did he send a note back or anything when you sent the cook book?

Congrats!!!!
Very cool :)

I have noticed that too. Ryne Sandberg and Chris Sabo do the same thing, but it seems like Boggs has a wider window of opportunity for ttmers. That is a very nice card, especially with the inscription. Did he send a note back or anything when you sent the cook book?
Nope - just the card. But that's OK with me! :)

Best,
Scott-

That is very cool....I wonder if he still eats chicken every day?