chipper jones2/2, mccann 1/1, heyward 1/1 pix inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Did the braves on their 2 day trip here. Got everything i needed the 1st day so decided to just stay home and relax today. got chipper on 8x10 and ball, mccann on the last 09 allstar ball that i had, and finally heyward on 11x14. Also i have gotten enough chippers over the years so both the ball and photo are both for trade.

IMG_0428.jpg
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0422.jpg

I have several Braves on '91 World Series balls. Merker, Gant, Olsen and a few others. I can get a list when I get home from work.

Awesome stuff, I love the chipper and mccan baseballs but know I have nothing FT for them

Congrats on the pickups!

I'm thinking that you may want another Braves player (this has a MLB hologram or letter), and I only have one available...

114701.jpg

(Brent Clevlen - OF)

Great job though!

I have several Braves on '91 World Series balls. Merker, Gant, Olsen and a few others. I can get a list when I get home from work.

It is Gant, Merker, Olsen, Avery and Wohlers I have on a single signed 1991 World Series ball.

LMK if interested in any of them.

Thanks,

Great successes! I would be interested in the Chipper 8x10 and SS. If you don't mind taking a look through my site for trade items and PMing me, that's be great.
thebaseballautographsite.webs.com
(check TTM/IP autographs, Certified autographs, Gertified/Game Used, and Game Used sections, please)