Chris James items & 1 trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Then you shouldn't had offer something you never had in the first place.
I kind of think it's your fault. :(

You're the only person to have a problem with the wait time since I got results. When I came in town the first time to do the signing he had a family emergency and couldn't do it. Either way, I got it done. Trade the freakin' card if you aren't happy with it. Didn't think you were one to **** and moan about stuff, but guess I was way wrong on that.

You're the only person to have a problem with the wait time since I got results. When I came in town the first time to do the signing he had a family emergency and couldn't do it. Either way, I got it done. Trade the freakin' card if you aren't happy with it. Didn't think you were one to **** and moan about stuff, but guess I was way wrong on that.
Dude when I got you the Kasey Kiker you wanted me to send you a picture of the cards and I sent them the following day I got them.You got something done from Labor Day weekend.......Fantastico.....Que Bueno. You think you didn't do nothing wrong..... your kidding me right????!!!!!!