Chris James Signing - ITEMS ARE IN!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All items need to be mailed by Wednesday or Thursday if you haven't sent your items/payments yet! Thanks again to everyone participating and if anyone else wants to get in on it, please let me know.

Chris has to take a trip out of town while I was in Texas, but I left all items at my mom's house and I am trying to get it re-scheduled for Friday afternoon and Darrell (thehalk) is gonna go down and get it done if we can get it set up. I will keep updates.

I just tried to call his office and he is currently in a meeting and leaving after that, so if I do not get in touch with him today then I will keep trying tomorrow.

I have left him 6 messages via phone in the last 2 weeks with no call backs. He has not received any money from this yet so if I am unable to get in touch with him to reschedule I will be sending all items back to everyone with their money.

I have left him 6 messages via phone in the last 2 weeks with no call backs. He has not received any money from this yet so if I am unable to get in touch with him to reschedule I will be sending all items back to everyone with their money.

Bummer....Thanks for the effort though Andrew...I guess I will be $5 richer :D

Still working on it...I have talked to his secretary almost every other day but I can't seem to reach HIM. I will be in Texas in December, if nothing happens then, I will send everyones items/money back to them.