Chris James signing?

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I have had a few people send messages to me about getting Chris James for them. I am thinking about calling him and seeing if he would be willing to sign some items for people when I am in town next before I go making any promises to anyone. If anyone is interested, please leave a comment on this thread and I will see what I can work out next time I am visiting my family in Nacogdoches.

Here are the prices that I am going to see if he will agree with, and all money will go directly to him...

$5 - cards
$12 - photos
$15 - balls
$20 - bats
$50 - jerseys

Let me know if you would be interested in this deal if I am able to get it worked out with Mr. James.

Thank you!
Andrew

Last edited:

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Sounds good guys, I'm keeping a list so I can have a number together when I contact him. Keep em coming if you're at all interested in anything.

bfd13

5.00 star(s)
Have you tried listing on any other sites? Sportscollectors.net has a private signing section that might attract some interest.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
No, the signing has not taken place yet. It will hopefully be in August or September sometime after I move back to Texas. I will keep everyone posted on a date. If anyone else wants to get in, please let me know. I am keeping count of how many cards/photos/etc everyone is sending to let Chris know.