Christmas Contest! **CONTEST IS OVER! WINNER IS DAVID K!!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello friends,

In honor of the Season, I am offering a custom cut signature card from Danny Wuerffel that I just finished this evening! The photo is a tad grainy, our camera is not the best (Santa may bring a new one for Christmas!)....the card looks way better in real life!

Pick a number between 1 and 100.....AND tell me how many combined Christmases my three children have had, INCLUDING this coming Holiday: (i.e. "I take #5 and they have had 14 combined Christmases in their lives," etc.)

Open to all members, one guess each, closest guesser gets the card. If no exact winner, then I will pick a winner from the closest guessers out of a hat!

Contest closes next Tuesday evening so I can mail your card Wednesday morning so you get it by Christmas Eve!

God Bless, enjoy!

Kevin

Last edited:
Nice work on the card. I don't collect football so I'm not guessing just want wanted to say nice work.

Thanks friend, kind of you to say! I have been tinkering with customs for awhile now, it has been fun, but I think I will keep my day job as they say!

God Bless,

Kevin

55 and 30 combined christmas holidays celebrated!
if this card is won by me, it's goijg to a member in another forum for his pc

Thanks for the guesses guys, keep them coming, I will close this down tomorrow evening and announce the winner!

God Bless,

Kevin

Thanks for the contest! I'll go with 12. Merry Christmas to you and your family! David K.

Congratulations, David K is our winner! The number was 8, and my 4, 2 1/2, and 5 month old have had 9 combined Christmases, counting this one! Appropriate that the man who gives away thousands of dollars worth of certified signed cards on here every year is our winner! Congratulations David, glad you are our winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.