Christmas Giveaway 2011 First 7 Winners announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boivingp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First Winner Baseball: Redsguy
Second Winner Football: Katester
Third Winner Basketball: first # picked only wanted baseball so take 2: mm1sub
Fourth Winner Baseball: nbritton70
Fifth Winner Football: first 2 #'s picked also wanted only baseball so take 2: majdic2136
Sixth Winner Hockey: aspoe093
Seventh Winner Basketball: bobby813

Let me put together these packages and I'll see what more can be generated. I will go through your websites to see if I can hit any of your wants.
Merry Christmas everyone

Rules of the contest, must have at least 5 bench points. You can only enter once. All entries accepted up until December 21st, 6:00pm Eastern Time.
There will be at least one winner for each sport: Baseball, Hockey, Football, Basketball. If you are not interested in one of those just say so in your post.
GU's, Auto's, Miscellaneous Stars, Sets, and Vintage will be given out. The number of prizes will depend on the number of entrants. Winning #'s will be chosen from the post number.

some of the winners will get:
1991 Stadium Series 1 set
Victor Page and John Wallace Autographs
Shane Battier and Antawn Jamison Gu
1962 Topps Football
1963 Haller, 1958 Ennis 1965 Perranoski
Ichiro, Griffey, Schilling, Moss + more star cards
2009 Topps inserts
1991 Stadium Dome Set
The more people whe enter the more prizes to be added. Basically just grabbing cards from my pile of trade material. Will try to personalize the prize a little bit beyond the stuff above.
Good luck, Happy Holidays
Greg

Last edited:
I will cheerfully accept from any of the 4 sports. Almost time to get my Holiday music ready on the IPod.

Once again Greg thank you for doing this. Reason #548,967 why this is by far the best site around. I will gladly accept anything you feel like sending. And if there is anything you want in return just let me know.

Thanks again.

Bryon

This is very generous of you! I would happily accept anything you are willing to give away - bless you during the holiday season!

I'm interested in all 4 sports as well. Thanks what a great way to kick off the Holidays.

Greg -
Thanks for the contest and I hope the holidays are great to you.

I'm in for any sport.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.