Clayton Kershaw RCs FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have the following 2008 Clayton Kershaw RCs, looking for SF Giants or rockies/a's/dbacks prospects in return:
2008 tristar projections #263
2008 bowman draft #bdp26 x2
2008 ud timeline #304
2008 ud timeline #358
2008 ud goudey #75 x2

Last edited:
i can use a topps update rc. please check my tradesite for a possible match. thank you.

i can use a topps update rc. please check my tradesite for a possible match. thank you.

How about this for it:
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Bcp44 Adam Duvall FYC BLUE REF /250 Giants

sure you dont need any of the others? I can really use the Pagan Pink for my Giants collection. LMK. Thanks

How about this for it:
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Bcp44 Adam Duvall FYC BLUE REF /250 Giants

sure you dont need any of the others? I can really use the Pagan Pink for my Giants collection. LMK. Thanks

i searched high and low for a giants fan for my pagan; unfortunately, it sold last week. (i need to update my tradepage.) could you throw in a ginter rc as well so we'll match up bv wise? if so, please post. PWE is fine. if not, lmk what we may work out.

i searched high and low for a giants fan for my pagan; unfortunately, it sold last week. (i need to update my tradepage.) could you throw in a ginter rc as well so we'll match up bv wise? if so, please post. PWE is fine. if not, lmk what we may work out.

what does the duvall book for? I have it booking at $5, the kershaw update is $6 and the ginter is $12 according to the feb beckett. LMK. Thanks

I had another member tell me that opg has them lower as well. Sometimes I hate beckett! Anyways, I'll do those 2 for the duvall, pwe trade. Post it up. Thanks

yeah - it has really fluctuated recently. many of my autos dropped as much as 20%! posting now. thanks for the deal.