Cleaning isn't so bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valediction

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I love when I get some time to dig through the boxes of stuff I accumulated growing up. I dig them out, enjoy the memories, and once in a while find that stuff I knew I had somewhere. Tonight I found the haul from one of the bigger shows around here years ago.

Official AL ball signed by Whitey Ford and George Kell
1964 Topps Ryne Duren autograph
1987 Topps Traded Dan Gladden auto
1986 Topps Record Breaker Pete Rose autograph

i dig something out of the garage every time i go to my parents...love it...usually scan stuff or take pics and post it on facebook and share with my old high school friends so they can enjoy the memory also...everyone seems to get a kick out of a lot of it.

This Gladden collector doesn't have an autographed '87 Traded card in his hoard.......shoot me a wantlist if you want to deal it! Tks, Jim

This Gladden collector doesn't have an autographed '87 Traded card in his hoard.......shoot me a wantlist if you want to deal it! Tks, Jim

Sorry, that and the auto'ed 85's are staying in my collection. He was my favorite Twin. I actually took out a buy ad in SCD for his rookies when he got traded to MN. I was convinced that .351 season in 1984 was going to happen a few more times.

That's 2 of us......that .351 half season made me his fan, as well. If you still collect him, I've got a good batch of extra oddball cards that my friends have given me over the years. Just this year I got the one card I had been searching for years, a Japanese card from his world series year in Japan (the strike year in the US). Still could use some stadium giveaway stuff from recent Metrodome years.