Clear-Out Sale!! Team, Player, Set Collectors!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asquareron

Prospect
Looking to get rid of a ton of cards this weekend and make some space for new PCs and add some money to the college fund. I have thousands of base, inserts, parallels, numbered, GU, Autographs and RCs. Prices will vary by section:

Common Player Base: $.10

Super-Star/HOFer Base: $.25 (anything earlier than 1985 = $1.00)

Inserts: $.50 (unless BV is above $3.00)

Parallels: $.75 (unless BV is above $4.00)

Numbered: $1.00 (unless BV is above $8.00)

Game-Used/Patches: Prices are individual

Autographs: Prices are individual

Rookies: Prices are individual

Please post or PM me for any players, teams or sets you are looking for. If you commit to buy please come through with your side of the deal and don't back out.

I am also willing to trade but only for Lance Berkman that I don't have.

Shipping:

Any lot under 3 cards will be shipped in PWE unless you pay extra.

PWE shipping will be $1.50 in US and $2.50 for Inter.

Bubble-mailer shipping will be $2.50 and $3.50

Please add an additional $1.50 for every 100 cards.

Please PM me if you have any questions

Looking to get rid of a ton of cards this weekend and make some space for new PCs and add some money to the college fund. I have thousands of base, inserts, parallels, numbered, GU, Autographs and RCs. Prices will vary by section:

Common Player Base: $.10

Super-Star/HOFer Base: $.25 (anything earlier than 1985 = $1.00)

Inserts: $.50 (unless BV is above $3.00)

Parallels: $.75 (unless BV is above $4.00)

Numbered: $1.00 (unless BV is above $8.00)

Game-Used/Patches: Prices are individual

Autographs: Prices are individual

Rookies: Prices are individual

Please post or PM me for any players, teams or sets you are looking for. If you commit to buy please come through with your side of the deal and don't back out.

I am also willing to trade but only for Lance Berkman that I don't have.

Shipping:

Any lot under 3 cards will be shipped in PWE unless you pay extra.

PWE shipping will be $1.50 in US and $2.50 for Inter.

Bubble-mailer shipping will be $2.50 and $3.50

Please add an additional $1.50 for every 100 cards.

Please PM me if you have any questions

You are not allowed to sell cards on this site yet. Please read the frequently asked question section.

You are not allowed to sell cards on this site yet. Please read the frequently asked question section.

Okay, then I guess these are all for trade. Looking for Lance Berkman or set needs. Link to website is in sig.

What about the other post you had looking for Berkman cards. I asked you to respond three times after you said you were interested and you continue to ignore me.

What about the other post you had looking for Berkman cards. I asked you to respond three times after you said you were interested and you continue to ignore me.

Was it a thread? You should have just PMed me if you wanted a response. I don't check any old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.