Sorting through boxes! What Team, What Player?? Let me know what you need!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for all the responses fellas. I have not forgotten about anyone, and I am still sorting. It is going a little slower than I thought because the day shift process operator at my work has been off, so I have been working 16-hour days this weekend and again tonight as well. I took Friday off so that will give me a 4-day weekend to get the sorting wrapped up. I should be able to start sending out lot quantities to everyone on Tuesday. I will go from first reply to last reply to make it fair as others have asked for certain players that were asked for earlier. Thanks for your patience and I will be in touch.
When you send me the list of cards, please PM me!

Thanks for all the responses fellas. I have not forgotten about anyone, and I am still sorting. It is going a little slower than I thought because the day shift process operator at my work has been off, so I have been working 16-hour days this weekend and again tonight as well. I took Friday off so that will give me a 4-day weekend to get the sorting wrapped up. I should be able to start sending out lot quantities to everyone on Tuesday. I will go from first reply to last reply to make it fair as others have asked for certain players that were asked for earlier. Thanks for your patience and I will be in touch.
Anything yet?

Anything yet?
I will be sending out lists tomorrow even though I will still not be through all the boxes and binders. I have some pretty good size lots for people so I will continue sorting throughout the night tonight and when I wake up tomorrow afternoon, I will send out players and quantities to each person I found stuff for. Thanks for your patience. Chris

Well fellas as you can see, I didn't get out the lists like I wanted to yesterday afternoon. I have been putting all my free time into this sorting business and I am really trying to do it in a timely manner. When I get done, I will send you the Player name and how many cards I have of each player or team that you asked for. I am going to also try and take 2 pictures per lot to give you guys an idea of what you are getting. I am making out these lots to sell as a whole not to pick and choose 5 cards here and 5 cards there as like I said I have put in a lot of time already and I stated in the opening post that these would be mostly base card, Rookie, and insert lots. Thanks for your patience and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am working tonight, tomorrow night, and my birthday is on thanksgiving so I will be celebrating both on Thursday. I will do my best to get you out a list of players and quantities by Saturday afternoon as I work Saturday night through Monday night. I am trying so please bear with me fellas. I took 2 pictures of my progress and what else I have to look through and this isn't including the cards I have upstairs. Thanks Chris

53346640537_1c197a2d66.jpgUntitled by Christopher Smith, on Flickr
My home every night I am off from about 7pm to 7am.

53347962905_d363710660.jpgUntitled by Christopher Smith, on Flickr
Stuff I still have to go through.

Interested in baseball refractors from 2014 and earlier. Mostly looking for semistars and up. Much appreciated
Hello and thanks for the reply but I didn't find enough to make a deal. Most the semistars and stars were not left in these boxes. Thanks for the reply though.
Kirby Puckett
Alex Kirilloff
Jerred Kelenic
Gavin Lux
Eddie Murray
Craig Biggio
Sent you a message so just let me know when you get the chance. Thanks Chris

By any Bowman prospect cards do you mean any player? I have tons of Bowman Prospect cards so if you could be more specific I would appreciate it. Thanks Chris

Preferably Bowman Chrome cards of any of these players

Jackson Chourio
Jackson Holliday
Luisangel Acuna
Harry Ford
Jordan Lawlar

Thanks!

Hello all, I have been away from the site for a while, but I am back now that I have some time again. I have been buying collections for about 3 or so years now and I have accumulated many boxes and totes of base and low-end inserts. I am sorting through those boxes over the course of this week and want to try and sell bigger lots of players or teams. I won't be asking for tons of money on these lots, but I will ask that you pay shipping. We will figure out a price based on how many cards are in the lot. I would be willing to take payment or trade for one or two bigger cards that would be easier for me to store or move. Just let me know what player or team you are looking for. Also, I am not looking to waste time as I am very busy so I will sort out the lots and give you a total number of cards in the lot. I won't be sending pictures of all the cards in the lot as that just takes too much time and there won't be enough value to make that a necessity. Players from Baseball, Basketball, and Football!!
Baseball - Roberto Clemente
Football - T.J. Watt, Jaylen Warren, Alex Highsmith

Mark mcgwire. Thanks
Hello there. I have some Mark Mcgwire cards but just wanted to make sure you were looking to buy as a lot. I would be willing to send a few pictures and a total quantity but I don't really want to pick through everything if that makes sense. I am trying to clear some space in my mountain of cards in the basement and only selling a few here and a few there doesn't allow me to do that. The idea of this project that has taken an enormous amount of time was to clear out full lots at a decent price. If you are interested in a lot of mark Mcgwire cards just let me know and I will put one together for you and we can work out a price. If you want me to add in any mid to higher end Mcgwires, I can do that as well, but I won't be giving as much room for savings on the mid to higher end stuff. I know I have an autograph or 2 of his laying around. Thanks Chris

Hello there. I have some Mark Mcgwire cards but just wanted to make sure you were looking to buy as a lot. I would be willing to send a few pictures and a total quantity but I don't really want to pick through everything if that makes sense. I am trying to clear some space in my mountain of cards in the basement and only selling a few here and a few there doesn't allow me to do that. The idea of this project that has taken an enormous amount of time was to clear out full lots at a decent price. If you are interested in a lot of mark Mcgwire cards just let me know and I will put one together for you and we can work out a price. If you want me to add in any mid to higher end Mcgwires, I can do that as well, but I won't be giving as much room for savings on the mid to higher end stuff. I know I have an autograph or 2 of his laying around. Thanks Chris
Depends on the lot and the price. Not looking for stuff pre1997 as have most of it and have multiples laying around. I have many needs 1997 and on. Base, inserts, etc

Depends on the lot and the price. Not looking for stuff pre1997 as have most of it and have multiples laying around. I have many needs 1997 and on. Base, inserts, etc
I will be in touch then after I see what I have that is after 1997. Are you interested in the autograph of him, or no? Just let me know. Thanks Chris

I will be in touch then after I see what I have that is after 1997. Are you interested in the autograph of him, or no? Just let me know. Thanks Chris
Possibly. I have quite a few so just depends on if it's one I have or not. Just let me know what it is and I will see if I need it.