close thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry to see you selling, but I understand. I'm on the edge of doing the same thing myself. Could use both of these, and possibly some of the 2008 Spectrum Stars sigs -- I'll check when I get home tonight.

2007 Topps Update 2007 Highlights Autographs #AC Asdrubal Cabrera G
2016 Bowman Prospects Autographs #PATM Thomas Milone

Sorry to see you selling, but I understand. I'm on the edge of doing the same thing myself. Could use both of these, and possibly some of the 2008 Spectrum Stars sigs -- I'll check when I get home tonight.

2007 Topps Update 2007 Highlights Autographs #AC Asdrubal Cabrera G
2016 Bowman Prospects Autographs #PATM Thomas Milone

Sounds good...I do have some of those 2008 Spectrum cards pending, but let me know what ones you are interested in

The two autos above I can do $8 DLVD in PWE or $10 in bubble

Last edited:
Sounds good...I do have some of those 2008 Spectrum cards pending, but let me know what ones you are interested in

The two autos above I can do $8 DLVD in PWE or $10 in bubble

Okay, so first, I don't need any of the Spectrums, so we're good. And second, that's not the right Tommy Milone, as it turns out, so I only need the Cabrera. Can I send you, say, $3 and a SASE for it?

Hey Robert, can I get a price for the following card:

1992 Topps Gold #793 Brien Taylor AU/12000

Thanks,

Bryon

Sold.

1982 Topps #21 Bob Bonner RC/Cal Ripken RC/Jeff Schneider RC $18.00

Very good, let me know form of payment...also if you like as a bonus pick 18 cards from this thread: Bonus Cards w/ Sale I will get it posted up

Hey Robert, can I get a price for the following card:

1992 Topps Gold #793 Brien Taylor AU/12000

Thanks,

Bryon
$4 PWE

was wondering price on these sets
2002 traded 2013 update 2017 bowman
thanks
dale

2002 Traded $230
2013 Update $20
2017 Bowman $10

If you want all three $250 dlvd

Last edited:
How much are you asking for these three cards?

2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #334 Adam Wainwright AU
2007 Topps Chrome #344 Chris Narveson AU (RC)
2010 Topps Peak Performance Autographs #JLM Jason Motte C2

thanks, Jeff