CLOSED: All Star MVP Contest - Konel07 Wins!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonavy0806

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I recently bought somebody's collection of cards, and I have almost completed sorting it. If you correctly guess the MVP of the All Star game, I will go through that new collection and put together a $20ish lot of that player.

If I do not have $20 worth of cards, then I will give you what I do have. If I do not have any cards of that player (Mike Trout or Bryce Harper for example), then I will still send you something.

The prize could be anywhere from $4 to $20; it all depends on who is the MVP and what I have available of that person. Here are the rules:

1) Name the All Star MVP
2) Tiebreaker #1: Give a stat of that player that can be verified in the Box Score (excluding Innings Pitched or At Bats).
3) Tiebreaker #2: Total number of runs scored by winning team.
4) NO EDITS after the first pitch

If there are still multiple people tied after the 2 tiebreakers, then first to post is the winner.

Here is an example entry:
1) Josh Hamilton
2) 2 RBI (This can be anything that can be verified in the Box Score excluding Innings Pitched or At Bats)
3) 7 runs

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest!

1) Name the All Star MVP - Josh Hamilton

2) Tiebreaker #1: Give a stat of that player that can be verified in the Box Score (excluding Innings Pitched or At Bats).- 4 RBI's

3) Tiebreaker #2: Total number of runs scored by winning team. - 6

1) Name the All Star MVP - Rafael Furcal
2) Tiebreaker #1: Give a stat of that player that can be verified in the Box Score (excluding Innings Pitched or At Bats) - 1 Homerun
3) Tiebreaker #2: Total number of runs scored by winning team - 9

Thanks for the contest!

Scobes

Status
Not open for further replies.