***CLOSED*** Pick The Number - PAUL MCANULTY - #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...in the event the winning number hasnt been chosen yet , down to just 3 options left so let's try 189 for friday...

I don't know but when jeffery selected the #146was the last number available of the 101 diff numbers on the contest. We need know which one is the winning number.

thanks

the bench members

I don't know but when jeffery selected the #146was the last number available of the 101 diff numbers on the contest. We need know which one is the winning number.

thanks

the bench members

180 was also still available which is why i picked it...I've been keeping track

I will take the last # available #124, all numbers have now been used.

124 was taken by katester in post 46.....majdic2136 was correct in that 180 was the last number still available when he picked shortly before you....

hard as it is to believe , the OP did update the first post to note that there was no winner through post 121...that would mean it came down to the last 3 of us to pick an unused number (189 , 146 , or 180)....that just boggles my mind....

124 was taken by katester in post 46.....majdic2136 was correct in that 180 was the last number still available when he picked shortly before you....

hard as it is to believe , the OP did update the first post to note that there was no winner through post 121...that would mean it came down to the last 3 of us to pick an unused number (189 , 146 , or 180)....that just boggles my mind....

I know, it is very hard to believe...and the suspense is killing me...who won!?!?!?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.