CLOSED Ryan Tannehill 2012 UD Rookie Lettermen Autograph /35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerjg007

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi -just picked this up and would like to trade it - books for $60. Would like a Royals auto or baseball ideally in same price range. I will consider football, esp. a nice Chiefs or HFO. Thanks, Chris

Last edited:
Interested I have plenty of Chiefs and some royals. Not sure I have the value of that card but maybe a packaged deal?

I have a James Shields Auto but it is in Tampa Bay uniform. I have several Chiefs autos I have a few duplicates will have to pull them out and see if u could use them.

Interested in the SPA Tannehill auto. I have these to trade:
2005 Finest Billy Butler auto #/399
2011 Topps Marquee Billy Butler Acclaimed Impressions dual jsy/au #69/70
LMK

Interested in the SPA Tannehill auto. I have these to trade:
2005 Finest Billy Butler auto #/399
2011 Topps Marquee Billy Butler Acclaimed Impressions dual jsy/au #69/70
LMK

Stormville - that looks very interesting. I will give HeboAlan a few hours to respond

Hi Alan - I am leaning towards the Butlers. Please let me know what Chiefs you have. Thanks

Get the Butlers bro I would do the same. I will get u a list I'm sure you have some stuff I would like. Have any new Bowe or Berry stuff? Also any Will Myers or Yardano Ventura?

received an offer for a high end PC auto that I couldn't pass up -pls send me a PM if you are looking for anything else. Thanks