Closed Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me know what you would like to do. Would be interested in the black chrome. Sorry to hear missed out on other ones

I still technically have the Pink prizm Fields it hasn't arrived at my house yet I am waiting for it to be sent here from a recent break I was in.

Super clean card and fantastic centering this card is definitely worth grading.
I don’t really grade myself, all my graded cards I got as part of trades. I don’t like waiting to get my cards back…kind of inpatient, lol!

Let me know when it is my turn for the card, I will shoot over my Flickr to you, so you can look and see if there’s anything for you.

I grade certain cards but I'm picky on what I grade I would have this graded on a gamble it would pull a ten and make big profit on the card.

I wouldn't part with this card for that even if I was selling it I recently saw one sell ungraded for $90 and that's a cash transaction I'm trading this card.