closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I got the Highlight Seaver and may have a couple of the base cards. I probably have a few 2013 Topps UH Chrome + 2015 RCs from your list (mostly Topps 1/2/UH + Heritage). I also have the Baines + Bell AS signed '88s that I had put your name on a while back.

Things I would be looking at is the '14 gold deGrom, a couple of the 2014 Topps UH Chrome, both '16 A&G relics, and can find some inserts to round out a deal. If this sounds like we got a foundation, let me know and I get into the details.

I got the Highlight Seaver and may have a couple of the base cards. I probably have a few 2013 Topps UH Chrome + 2015 RCs from your list (mostly Topps 1/2/UH + Heritage). I also have the Baines + Bell AS signed '88s that I had put your name on a while back.

Things I would be looking at is the '14 gold deGrom, a couple of the 2014 Topps UH Chrome, both '16 A&G relics, and can find some inserts to round out a deal. If this sounds like we got a foundation, let me know and I get into the details.

Absolutely...I already took off those cards you want off my list...lmk what else you need....actually go ahead and post up a trade that you feel is fair and I will confirm
Robert

Last edited:
Robert - I'm gonna send you a message w/ the goal of you getting as much as you can from your want list. :D I'm basically taking anything that I find value in return just to find the stuff you are looking for a more needed home than with me. ;)