Closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just saw this stuff got delayed until next week even though retail is already out. Ticks me off because I've gotten into a couple of case breaks of this already and itching for this stuff. This is my favorite product.
UGHHH really!?!? Mine too!!!

Hi
Broke a Preview box of this (see Showcase,) with all the base and X-fractors going to my 4 box break. Really nice looking cards. Pulled a DeGrom Green 20/99, Yount refractor and a Mookie Trophy Hunter. X-fractors going to the break included: Roy Campanella, Kyle Tucker, and Spencer Strider (who I hope loses today.)
In any case. Padres $5, Phillies $3 and Rays 4.
Thanks Bob
P.S. Cards Picture
TSC chrome PV.jpg

Hi
Broke a Preview box of this (see Showcase,) with all the base and X-fractors going to my 4 box break. Really nice looking cards. Pulled a DeGrom Green 20/99, Yount refractor and a Mookie Trophy Hunter. X-fractors going to the break included: Roy Campanella, Kyle Tucker, and Spencer Strider (who I hope loses today.)
In any case. Padres $5, Phillies $3 and Rays 4.
Thanks Bob
P.S. Cards Picture
View attachment 87899
Thanks Bob! Post updated