Clutch!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This arrived in the mail today from my buddy, Jim(houbb). I can't even tell you all how pumped I was when I opened it.And another great reason why this site is the best.Hopefully, we can continue to keep the success section of the forum strong.

Anyway, Jim delivered here. Very clutch. I owe him big time!!!!!!!

Craig Biggio OMLB

f9b1993d-8152-4598-bdf8-d7704785832a_zpsa2ce2ae4.jpg

Jim should get 100 bench points for this, I figured in all the time I was gone you would not still be a new trader now :) Both of you guys are the kind of guys that make the bench great.

Jim should get 100 bench points for this, I figured in all the time I was gone you would not still be a new trader now :) Both of you guys are the kind of guys that make the bench great.

Thanks, Darrell! Missed you here on The Bench! Yeah, I know. I can be a tough one to trade with. I can put myself in another trader's shoes, but it can be pretty tough trying to trade with a vintage memorabilia guy.