1) I plan on not buying a single pack of a Topps product this year.
2) Bite the bullet, and spend a chunk of money on card supplies.
3) Organize all of my commons, make an online list, and trade them off.
4) Get busy and reach HOF status here.
1. Trade, trade, trade to finish a lot of incomplete sets and help others complete their sets at the same time.
2. Find a team to collect. I haven't done this before. Always been a set builder. Leaning towards the Nationals.
3. Build a website for trading. I've got most of my sets in microsoft works sheets but instead of copying and pasting in a post, would like to just have a link to my website unless it's in response to a trade.
4. Get back to opening boxes and more boxes