Collection I bought FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey Scott, how about the two cards listed below. You can use a PWE for delivery also.

1993 UD Triple Crown #TC7 Cal Ripken Jr (BAL) ($4)
1996 UD Run Producers #RP15 Manny Ramirez (CLE) ($6)

if that works, go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

@mm1sub -

Bryon -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

Scobes

Long shot....but any inserts from the 1996 Pinnacle or 1998 Pinnacle.....I know u don't have the sets or partial sets of these two years....but I'm hoping u might have a few of the inserts. Best regards, David

Long shot....but any inserts from the 1996 Pinnacle or 1998 Pinnacle.....I know u don't have the sets or partial sets of these two years....but I'm hoping u might have a few of the inserts. Best regards, David
I am sorry David but I did not get any of those.

Are these ones complete?

2001 Fleer Tradition
1993 Pinnacle
1991 Upper Deck Final edition

The 1991 Upper Deck Final Edition is complete. The other two are not.

I would be interested in the Final Edition set.

Can I assume the Jeter is missing from Pinnacle, and Pujols and Ichiro are missing from the Tradition?

I would be interested in the Final Edition set.

Can I assume the Jeter is missing from Pinnacle, and Pujols and Ichiro are missing from the Tradition?
Your assumption is correct. Could you trade your Bellinger, Cody 2021 Topps #50 SP for the Final Edition set? You can use a PWE for delivery also.

112 different cards. There may be a couple of the SP's in it but not many more. If you want, I can send it to you and let you determine trade value.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon
sounds good lmk how you would like to do this

I still have a bunch left. If anybody is looking for certain numbers, teams, or starter sets for any of this let me know. I will also trade in your favor. I just want this stuff gone before I have to list it on Facebook Marketplace and just dump it.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online