Collection I bought FT

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
hey Scott, how about the two cards listed below. You can use a PWE for delivery also.

1993 UD Triple Crown #TC7 Cal Ripken Jr (BAL) ($4)
1996 UD Run Producers #RP15 Manny Ramirez (CLE) ($6)

if that works, go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

@mm1sub -

Bryon -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

Scobes

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Long shot....but any inserts from the 1996 Pinnacle or 1998 Pinnacle.....I know u don't have the sets or partial sets of these two years....but I'm hoping u might have a few of the inserts. Best regards, David

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Long shot....but any inserts from the 1996 Pinnacle or 1998 Pinnacle.....I know u don't have the sets or partial sets of these two years....but I'm hoping u might have a few of the inserts. Best regards, David
I am sorry David but I did not get any of those.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I would be interested in the Final Edition set.

Can I assume the Jeter is missing from Pinnacle, and Pujols and Ichiro are missing from the Tradition?
Your assumption is correct. Could you trade your Bellinger, Cody 2021 Topps #50 SP for the Final Edition set? You can use a PWE for delivery also.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I still have a bunch left. If anybody is looking for certain numbers, teams, or starter sets for any of this let me know. I will also trade in your favor. I just want this stuff gone before I have to list it on Facebook Marketplace and just dump it.