colonials vs tornadoes IP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
i went to the exhibition game today for these guys.. and got everything i had signed which was pretty cool :D ...

Rich Gedman 9/9...
Brian Daubach 2/2... and anyone wants to 50/50 him i can help since the last return i can find from him TTM is from 05..
IMG_0002_NEW-61.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-104.jpg
IMG_NEW-151.jpg
IMG_0003_NEW-33.jpg

Gedman signing my cards.. he didnt say much when i was talking to him i think he was in a bad mood..
scott013.jpg

me and Daubach..
scott014.jpg

I've met Gedman a couple of times and he seems to be 100% personality free. Daubach on the other hand is a real friendly guy. If you get a chance, ask him about the Tampa/Sox fight where he got thrown at every time he came to bat - he's got a cool story why that happened.

I've met Gedman a couple of times and he seems to be 100% personality free. Daubach on the other hand is a real friendly guy. If you get a chance, ask him about the Tampa/Sox fight where he got thrown at every time he came to bat - he's got a cool story why that happened.

that sounds like it would be a good story.. i have to ask him about that..

thanks!!!