COMC Black Friday - 35% Off - Every $5 Spent With Me Gets a Chance at $20 Credit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm not sure if people check this area very often but wanted to extend my credit back offer to the members here as well. I have it posted on Facebook and Blowout.

Thought I would try something fun for Black Friday/Cyber Monday - the 5% back on purchases from COMC is nice, but how about this:
  • For every $5 you spend on purchases from me through the sale (ending at 11:59 PM on Monday), you will receive one entry for a chance to win $20 in credit from me - we'll work out the how at the end.
  • All you have to do is buy from me and respond to this thread with your COMC user name - I'll verify the list by Wednesday and run a random. At that point I'll contact the winner to make arrangements.
  • Seems pretty straightforward but any questions, feel free to ask. I remember when COMC used to do promotions like this...ah...the good old days.
https://www.comc.com/Users/XFactor,sh,i100

But is their service slow as a snail pace? Unless you pay more for the v fee......I use to be a strong support of the site.....but not when it takes 50 days or 90 days for the order to get to you. Best regards, David

Its stop me......use to buy 11 or more times a year....nothing since the last order took 50 days......5 cards. Ordered on sportslot from one seller and got the 14 cards within 10 days!

COMC has a lot of eBay auctions. If you buy it from from COMC on ebay the shipping is given a priority, from what I recall from another thread.

I bought a lot from COMC over the weekend and I'll just live with the fact that I won't get the cards for a few months. Right now, the cards I ordered through the weekend are scheduled to arrive in mid-March!

Scobes

COMC has a lot of eBay auctions. If you buy it from from COMC on ebay the shipping is given a priority, from what I recall from another thread.
This is partially true - you end up paying more for the cards on eBay than if you are logged in to the site and hold them. It's a significant enough percentage that I have never purchased from COMC on eBay.