COMC Black Friday Sales!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Make several purchases already....but overall...disappointed by people selling on comc.....several bump up the prices for black Friday....I was watching several more cards that I was going to buy.....cards were priced at $10.00....that were bumped up to $18.00!! Best regards, David PS they the ones that complaint that no one is buying their cards...I wonder why

I don't quite understand the e bay exposure if the COMC sellers can't compete with the regular e bayers...that being said,I did buy one off of e bay instead of COMC just for the buyers points,so that worked out well for me.

There are bad eggs in every bunch. I've seen the jacked up prices as well - lame. I was surprised to see some sellers not even offer a sale as well.

All that said, I have found some great deals and picked up a lot of great stuff.

Did not pick up as much as the past Black Fridays.....But I did find a few deals! Did they have a contest like last year? Got tired of losing those contest despite having make many purchases at comc. Best regards, David

I think Cyber Monday was the best day for deals, which is the reverse of what usually happens. Picked up a lot of great stuff and set needs over the course of the week...

They are doing the scratch cards this year - every shipment gets 1 per 20 cards purchased.

Did not pick up as much as the past Black Fridays.....But I did find a few deals! Did they have a contest like last year? Got tired of losing those contest despite having make many purchases at comc. Best regards, David