COMC Black Friday special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Once again COMC.com is having a Black Friday special taking place from Nov 27th - Dec 1st.

There is a banner at the top of the site with a direct link to the sales event.

Most cards are already on sale on there. Is the Black Friday sale even better? Their site is currently down.

They are getting their system ready for the traffic, I'm sure once it's back up the link will have details to the sales event.

I'm set for the Black Friday! Did my research a few weeks ago......wrote down the cards that I needed and the current price on comc.....those with the same price or lower will be getting my business.....theres a few who increased their prices. Best regards, David

I have a bunch of cards I bought a few weeks ago in my cart I'll take advantage of the free shipping deal on those this weekend.

65 cards for me. I managed to use "make an offer" to my advantage to get the cost under my limit, + free shipping, +$5 I had in credit from last year's Black Friday