COMC who is it pushing this company?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just checked they have over 4300 neutral feedbacks and over 6300 negative.
Why they allowed to operate when they are so horrible. Cards shipped with no top loaders
Just bought a card Wednesday from them let me see how long it takes to get to me hands.
They do not respond to complaints no accountability?
Cards takes weeks to month to receive?
I'll keep this venture in bench eyes. It has no shipping info in three days? This is clearly BULL CRAP!!!

Happens..........Been a topic around here for months...........David K. has posted a ton about them............I use to use them a few years ago to put some finishing touches on sets, but not anymore............This was on their website, not eBay.............

I just canceled an order that took a month and 4 emails, and a friend on here contacting them for me via Twitter. I will not be dealing with them in the future. Shame.

Blessings,

Kevin

Guys I got tracking number late today. We will see. As stated earlier I will keep everyone updated.

Last edited:
I've bought cards from them in the past, but I'd have a tough time buying anything from them right now. I'd considered doing a test by ordering the same card on eBay, and on their site, to see if one was shipped/delivered faster. I'd imagine they are prioritizing eBay sales, which would be wrong IMO, but the only way to know for sure is to try it out. In my mind they shouldn't even be doing eBay sales if they can't keep up with the shipping on their site.

That's over 6300 negatives in the past 12 months. In the same 12 months they have acquired 423,925 positives.

This past month they received over 600 negatives compared to over 32,000 positives. I'm not sure how they received so many positives as someone above already mentioned their service really went down hill. Think Ebay cares as long as they're doing that much business?

I've bought cards from them in the past, but I'd have a tough time buying anything from them right now. I'd considered doing a test by ordering the same card on eBay, and on their site, to see if one was shipped/delivered faster. I'd imagine they are prioritizing eBay sales, which would be wrong IMO, but the only way to know for sure is to try it out. In my mind they shouldn't even be doing eBay sales if they can't keep up with the shipping on their site.
To some degree, I think Ebay somewhat forces them to keep up or they would be outta there if it got to out of control. I do agree they should halt their sales if they cannot keep up, but as I stated earlier they have over 32,000 positive feedback in just this month alone. Pretty sure Ebay doesn't care as long as they get their $$.

To some degree, I think Ebay somewhat forces them to keep up or they would be outta there if it got to out of control. I do agree they should halt their sales if they cannot keep up, but as I stated earlier they have over 32,000 positive feedback in just this month alone. Pretty sure Ebay doesn't care as long as they get their $$.
Money is king you are correct they bring in cash screw business and people that help bring in the money.

It’s slooowly improving but they’re still 6+ months behind on shipping some non rushed orders.
I sent about 2 cards home rushed and it took about 2.5 weeks, about 10 days esrlier than projected. My last rushed order took 2 months.
They exist because they have stuff no one else has, and people are invested as sellers.

Been buying from there since 2011 and requested a shipment about every six months. Been delaying this shipment for a while with what's been going on and dreading too see how long of a wait it will be. Currently 153 cards - $43.99 economy - October 24th. I have never had a problem with them as of yet. I did however receive two packages from them last batch which ended up being mine and someone else's 200+ cards. Not sure how you mess that up? It took over 2 weeks just to get a reply and they had no idea leaving the other collector in limbo. There's definitely not that many great deals to be found compared to previous years and probably has something to do with people going else where or just pulling their cards.