*COMPLETE* 2023 Bowman Retail Box Group Break Nice Redemption!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
LIVE LINK ^^^^^^^

2023 Bowman Retail Box Group Break
24 Packs per Box, 12 Cards per Pack.
Look for Serial Numbered and Autographs falling 4 per box on average! (No guarantees, but what I've seen throughout retail boxes)

Box is ordered. In-hand!

Teams will be determined by Picking your first team, followed by a reverse snake to pick your 2nd team, and 3rd team.
> So if you pick first, you will get the 29th and 30th pick. If you pick 10th, you get the 11th and 12th team.
There are advantages for both picking early and later in the draft!

The first spot is $24.00, and each additional spot is $22. All cards are mailed!
PayPal F&F preferred, G&S add 4.9%. Prices are shipped.

1) Molitor04x Arizona White Sox Pirates
2) zlw1 Cubs A's Rangers
3) mcgwirenut Red Sox, Padres, Royals
4) mcgwirenut Os, Brewers, Guardians
5) LarryG Yankees Rockies Nationals
6) David K Reds Jays Braves
7) mcgwirenut Phillies Marlins Giants
8) David K Rays Mets Astros
9) ripahl Mariners twins tigers
10) bdink25 cardinals dodgers angels

FULL

Last edited:
mcgwirenut says he will take two spots if someone else will take the last 2? Let's get this filled!
-----------------
mcgwirenut picked up spot 7.

Last edited:
We will take the next one when ever this is (Mariners)... will pay after confirmation.

Last edited:
We will take the next one when ever this is (Mariners)... will pay after confirmation.
I have you down for the Mariners.

There is one spot left.
-------------------------
To anyone:
If you pick this spot, please pick three teams since this will be the beginning of the reverse snake.

@David K. @ripahl
Group Break will be tonight at 9pm East/8pm Central/7 pm Mountain/6pm West.

@ripahl when you get a chance, please confirm our sale and send the paypal. Thanks!!

---------------
YouTube link will be posted later on tonight

@David K. @ripahl
Group Break will be tonight at 9pm East/8pm Central/7 pm Mountain/6pm West.

@ripahl when you get a chance, please confirm our sale and send the paypal. Thanks!!

---------------
YouTube link will be posted later on tonight
done... no access during weekday due to a horrid Enterprise Block of Collaboration sites. Why would work not want me to hone my skills on the bench during the daytime... :)