Complete Boston Wins 1 Hobby Box 2021 Elite Extra & 2 Hobby Boxes Chronicles NO SHUT OUTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
HI
J. D. Martinez Auto & David Ortiz Jersey 58/99 were among the big hits for Ryan Molitor04 and the lead of 14 autos and 4 Relic (Plus a surprise Absolute Blaster.) Will Post Pictures soon.

HEY forgot Chronicles has 3 autos and a relic. So 14 autos 4 relics
Breaking 1 Hobby Box of 2021 Elite Extra Ed and two Chronicle Hobby boxes. 14 Autos all together!

Offering top prospects across several fronts, 2021 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball looks at the budding talent in the hobby.
Each EEE Hobby box has eight autographs and two relics. The product features recent MLB Draft picks, other key prospects and exclusive Dominican Prospect League (DPL) players.

Supplying a wide assortment of brands and styles, 2021 Panini Chronicles Baseball is Panini's official catch-all product featuring MLBPA stars.
Hobby boxes average three autographs and one relic. The diverse release offers multiple card technologies, as well, such as Optichrome and Holographic stock.

1 Hobby Box of 2021 Elite Extra Edition 5 Packs of 5 Cards each. Expecting 8 Autos and 2 Memorabilia cards Box *25 cards $100
2 Hobby Box of 2021 Chronicles...each box has 3 autos and 1 Memorable card per box. Each box has 8 packs with 6 cards. total 96 cards 2 @ 110 = 220
Shipping was $10
Total $330 divided by 15 = $22

Dominican Republic Cards and Autos Vote:

2) Try to remember how to use randomizer.com and randomize the 15 spots and rolling a die to see how many times to randomize, first card goes to spot 1 and excetera.

$22 x 15 spots = $330. I bought Chronicles when it first came out at $122 a box. So taking a small loss, just want to break something, without having any more cards to pile up. ;)
Shipping would be $4 for the first spot, but free for any additional spots. ie First spot is $22 plus $4 shipping and second spot would be $20.

The usual stuff, pick your team in the order you sign up. After the first 15 spots are filled, I will send out an invoice. Then starting with spot 15, teams will be picked in reverse order.

If you guys filled this by January 12, I will open an 2021 Absolute blaster for free.
Thanks

1 Marlins Guardians Jerryjtj Paid

2. Red Sox Athlectics Molitor04x Paid
3. Orioles. Brewers Molitor04x Paid
4. Pirates. Mets Molitor04x Paid
8. Angel's. Rays Molitor04 Paid

5. Padres. Giants pinetarboys. Paid
9. Yankees. Nationals. Josh Paid
10. Phillies. Blue Jays. Josh Paid

6. Cardinals Rangers mgm37 Paid

7. Rockies. Royals LarryG Paid
12 Reds Diamondbacks LarryG Paid

13 Astros Cubs Therion

14 White Sox Mariners Darkman Paid

15 Braves Tigers gwynn_fan. Paid
11. Dodgers. Twins gwynn_fan paid
Left
Rangers
Guardians

Thanks everyone...Braves and Tigers were enough to decide on a second spot.

Last edited:
HI
Breaking 1 Hobby Box of 2021 Elite Extra Ed and two Chronicle Hobby boxes. 14 Autos all together!

Offering top prospects across several fronts, 2021 Panini Elite Extra Edition Baseball looks at the budding talent in the hobby.
Each EEE Hobby box has eight autographs and two relics. The product features recent MLB Draft picks, other key prospects and exclusive Dominican Prospect League (DPL) players.

Supplying a wide assortment of brands and styles, 2021 Panini Chronicles Baseball is Panini's official catch-all product featuring MLBPA stars.
Hobby boxes average three autographs and one relic. The diverse release offers multiple card technologies, as well, such as Optichrome and Holographic stock.

1 Hobby Box of 2021 Elite Extra Edition 5 Packs of 5 Cards each. Expecting 8 Autos and 2 Memorabilia cards Box *25 cards $100
2 Hobby Box of 2021 Chronicles...each box has 3 autos and 1 Memorable card per box. Each box has 8 packs with 6 cards. total 96 cards 2 @ 110 = 220
Shipping was $10
Total $330 divided by 15 = $22

$22 x 15 spots = $330. I bought Chronicles when it first came out at $122 a box. So taking a small loss, just want to break something, without having any more cards to pile up. ;)
Shipping would be $4 for the first spot, but free for any additional spots. ie First spot is $12 and second spot would be $8.

The usual stuff, pick your team in the order you sign up. After the first 15 spots are filled, I will send out an invoice. Then starting with spot 15, teams will be picked in reverse order.

If you guys filled this by January 12, I will open an 2021 Absolute blaster for free.
Thanks

A little confused, So is price per spot $22 or $12? And second spot is how much $?

Thanks Josh

I really don't get this one. There are 14 autographs. At least 4 to 5 should be numbered and a couple should be stars or hot rookies.
Anyhow, will be out of town until Thursday.
Bob

I really don't get this one. There are 14 autographs. At least 4 to 5 should be numbered and a couple should be stars or hot rookies.
Anyhow, will be out of town until Thursday.
Bob
Chronicles is a fun break! I was kind of waiting for it to fill up a little bit before I jumped in Bob…
Thanks Josh

There are 15 spots and 19 hits, so many players will get at two big hits. Plus, lots of numbered cards.
And, this just in by my mind! There will be no shut-outs. Every spot that gets shut out on a hit, will get an Elite auto.

Hey, If you guys don't want autographed cards, i'll trade my non-auto cards at Beckett high. What do you Have?
Bob

Hey, If you guys don't want autographed cards, i'll trade my non-auto cards at Beckett high. What do you Have?
Bob
Any of these guys I’m looking for:

Jose Garcia/ Barrero(REDS), Jasson Dominguez, Jazz Chisholm, Ke’Bryan Hayes, Jarred Kelenic, Jake Cronenworth…
along with Tatis, Harper and Judge! I have a ton of Padres stuff if that’s what your looking for Bob!
LMK for trading…
Thanks Josh

P.S. hoping this break fills!!!

Last edited:
Let’s get this Chronicles Break rolling Benchies! Such a fun product…the Elite is a BONUS, icing on the cake…
Thanks Josh

You can get good cards from Chronicles...did a video of the first box and pulled a rare Zenith Christian Yelich auto!