Complete Boston Wins 1 Hobby Box 2021 Elite Extra & 2 Hobby Boxes Chronicles NO SHUT OUTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dominican Republic Cards and Autos Vote:

2) Try to remember how to use randomizer.com and randomize the 15 spots and rolling a die to see how many times to randomize, first card goes to spot 1 and excetera.

LMK Bob

Last edited:
Dominican Republic Cards and Autos Vote:
1) I can start at Spot 1 and as each DR card comes up, regardless if it's an auto or not, then go straight down the line to. But, there's only 25 cards.
2) Try to remember how to use randomizer.com and randomize the 15 spots and rolling a die to see how many times to randomize, first card goes to spot 1 and excetera.
3) Whoever has a better idea.

Going live on the Gallery Break in 5
LMK Bob
Vote #2

Thanks Josh

I'll add the Reds to get this a little closer to filling up and I agree DR players should be randomized if not sold separately as a team.

Ok...we get the picks and confirm everyone's paid. We can break this at 1900 , tomorrow Tuesday
Thanks for those jumped in the couple days to fill this. There will be a surprise Blaster and of, course the extra cards.

How about 19 autos and 5 relics for the next one?
I have a 2021 FOTL Elite 8 autos and 2 relics, a 2021 Elite 8 autos 2 relics and the last box of Chronicles 3 autos and a relic. Plus, again, no Shutouts.
Looking at $27 a spot with $4 shipping for the first spot. Free for each additional spot.